Abstinence-based addiction recovery accommodation and support for people who are ready to leave addiction treatment and begin rebuilding their independence in Bristol.
How we can help
Our approach is based on your needs and a regular structure and routine.
While staying with us, you will take part in group sessions and receive practical 1-to-1 support to:
- Complete an abstinence-based recovery programme
- Develop a personal action plan
- Build independent living skills
- Rediscover hobbies and skills
- Strengthen personal relationships
- Find and access training, education, volunteering and employment
- Maximise your income
- Manage your tenancy effectively
Some activities will take place in-house and some will make use of our network of partner agencies.
After a typical stay of 18-24 months, you will be supported to leave the service and take up your own independent accommodation.
We provide accommodation and support for men and women who are:
- In recovery from addiction
- Ready to leave treatment
- Aged 18 and over Living without children
- It is not necessary to have a connection to the local area, although preference will be given to referrals that do
The cost of staying here is covered by Housing Benefit. However, space is limited and all applications must come via the referral process.
Anyone can make a referral, including individuals, friends/family and agencies.
Apply to this service
You can apply to this service by downloading the application form and using the contact details below. You can apply yourself, through a friend or family member, or an via an organisation working on your behalf.
A support worker will be in touch to arrange an initial meeting at a time that suits you.
If you are eligible then we will work closely with you to create a personalised support plan.
Telephone: 0117 924 0036